Snow crab season has started, and now’s a good time to enjoy them.
I prepared crabs from the East seaport and a considerable number of wines. I thought one bottle of wine for each person would be sufficient, but I was far too wrong.
On the eve of Christmas eve, it was a day of indulge, in wine, in food, and in chatting and laughing.
- Herré, Gros Mensang
- Collard Picard, Champagne Cuvé Selection
- Marguet, Champagne Shamans Grand Cru
- Domaine Jessihomme, Volnay
- Domaine Gille Buisson, Beaune 1er Cru
- Gille Buisson, Saint-Romain, Absolu, Rouge
- Gille Buisson, Saint-Romain Absolu, Blanc
- Cave de Tain, Croze-Hermitage, Les Hauts de Fief
- Château Laubade, Almagnac